S’enregistrer
Les Cousins 08 ^^ Index du Forum
FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion
Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet  Les Cousins 08 ^^ Index du Forum » Bienvenue - Accès à tous » Bar

Auteur Message
regidari
Les posteurs DU forum
Les posteurs DU forum

Masculin
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0
Points.: 102
Moyenne de points.: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 01:34 (2018) Répondre en citant Back to top

How Do A Deactivate My Facebook Account
> DOWNLOAD

8 Click Continue. From now on you can come back to Facebook anytime (if you decide to do that so) by logging in with your Facebook username (e-mail) and password. Facebook says it does this in case you change your mind and want to use Facebook again in the future."A lot of people deactivate their accounts for temporary reasons and expect their profiles to be there when they return to the service," says the Facebook help page on deactivation.Reactivate Your Facebook AccountIf you change your mind later, you can easily retrieve your account. That information remains after you delete your account.. Click here to be counted Community Q&A Search Add New Question Will deactivating my Facebook account delete me from groups? wikiHow Contributor No. Click ACCOUNT/ACCOUNT SETTINGS and scroll down to the bottom. Simple for me to remember. 7 Type in your Facebook password. Get great tech advice delivered to your inbox.Keep your family productive, connected, entertained, and safe.Please enter a valid email. By continuing to use our site, you agree to our cookie policy. Or just go to our Main Page to start over. Was this page helpful? Thanks for letting us know! Share Pin Email Tell us why! Other Not enough details Hard to understand Submit Continue Reading How to Suspend Your Facebook Account Rather Than Deleting It How to Delete Facebook for Good Did You Deactivate Facebook? Here's How to Get Back In What Is a Facebook Addiction? Delete or Deactivate Facebook: What's the Difference? 5 Ways to Beat Your Facebook Addiction Leaving Facebook Forever? How to Shut Down Your Account How to Tell If You're a Facebook Addict Ready to Move On From Twitter? Find Out How to Delete Your Account Secure Your Facebook Profile in 6 Easy Steps Facebook Basics: How to Use Your Profile, Wall and News Feed What Happens to Your Online Accounts When You Die? Addicted to Facebook? Here's How to Handle It Have You Secured Your Facebook with These Privacy Setting Changes? Read This Want to Stop a Facebook Stalker? Learn How Here How to Disable Facebook's Facial Recognition Feature . As long as your password is correct, doing so will take you to the deactivation page. 3. How helpful is this? Co-authors: 51 Updated: Views:1,293,288 DS Debby Storey Apr 21, 2017 "When I came across your website, I found the following link to be easier for me to follow the instructions for what I was looking for. Recognized by Charity Navigator and Forbes for its efficiency, Direct Relief equips health professionals in the U.S. Submit Already answered Not a question Bad question Other Tips When you deactivate, all of the information on your profile is saved in case you wish to return. Page Not Found. Has something changed? Answer this question Flag as. Show more unanswered questions Ask a Question 200 characters left Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. It may take up to 90 days from the beginning of the deletion process to delete all of the things you've posted, like your photos, status updates or other data stored in backup systems. 4 Click the General tab. / Leaf Group Lifestyle. How do I deactivate the account that they set up? wikiHow Contributor Go to Settings, Privacy and you'll see a cloud written there. Click below to let us know you read this article, and wikiHow will donate to Direct Relief on your behalf. It's either at the top of a pop-up menu (iPhone) or toward the bottom of the menu (Android). Before deactivating your account, you can check or uncheck the following options: Email opt out - Check this box to prevent Facebook from sending emails to you. Error 404. 4. 01 of 03 Go To Account Settings, Find Deactivate My Account Facebook: deactivate screenshot To find the link to deactivate your Facebook, sign in and go to the menu at the top of every page. You should keep it secure and take precautions when storing or sending or uploading it to another service. MESSAGES LOG IN Log in Facebook Google Civic wikiHow Account No account yet? Create an account EXPLORE Community DashboardRandom ArticleAbout UsCategoriesRecent Changes HELP US Write an ArticleRequest a New ArticleAnswer a RequestMore Ideas. 9 Tap a reason for deactivating your account. Doing so will take you to the deactivation page. You'll do this in the text field near the middle of the page 5a02188284
facebook password hacker v 1.8download hack facebook password v3.0wie kann ich facebook credits bekommenfacebook scraps in urdufacebook chat history not showingapp to get more facebook likesfacebook hack prankshtml code for facebook linkfacebook youtube thumbnail sizefacebook messenger blackberry latest version

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 01:34 (2018) Back to top

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation